Please note that some privacy rights and obligations may differ in certain locations based on applicable local data protection laws. We have included supplemental information for certain jurisdictions in this Policy.
Third parties that link from or to our Services, or from whom we collect personal information may have their own privacy policies and practices. This Policy does not apply to sites or applications offered by other companies or individuals, including third-party products and services, that may be displayed as content in a search on our website. Please review any third-party policies to learn more about their practices.
To the extent a notice provided at the time of collection from a website or specific product conflicts with this Policy, the terms of that specific notice or supplemental privacy statement will apply.
If you enter into a separate agreement with us that requires, or contemplates, collecting, sharing, transferring, using, or otherwise processing information about you in a manner that is different from that which is described in this Policy, the terms of that agreement will apply.
To communicate with you. This activity includes:
● Sending you Materials you have requested or which we believe are of interest to you.
● Sending you informational messages about the Digital Services (e.g., to confirm your access to the relevant Materials or notify you of changes to a Digital Service).
● Delivering marketing or promotional communications.
● Responding to your questions or addressing your requests.
● Providing you with surveys regarding the Digital Services.
For advertising and marketing purposes, including interest-based advertising
● Developing, managing, and conducting advertising and marketing campaigns, promotions, and offers, including Digital Services, Materials, and other ICRA RATING products, services, or initiatives.
● Cross-device linking. If you access the Digital Services from multiple browsers or devices, we, our service providers, and third parties may try to establish connections among and link the different browsers and devices you use to access the Digital Services. This helps us provide you with a seamless experience across the browsers and devices you use and serve you with the relevant Materials.
● Interest-based advertising (also known as targeted or personalized advertising or ads) is advertising based on your interests as inferred from your activities over time on the Digital Services and online services operated by third parties, as well as other information. Interest-based ads consist of text ads, images, animations, or videos and are displayed to you based on various factors, including the context of the site or app in which they appear (e.g., sport or travel section), the information you provided to the operator of the site or app (e.g., when you created an account), your activities on the site or app (e.g., pages viewed, searches performed or ads clicked), and information such as your demographic, interests and household information.
● We use online and offline information we obtain about you, including your personal information, for interest-based advertising purposes. We aggregate the information we obtain to create audiences that are most likely to respond to ads based on demographic, interests, or household information.
● Interest-based ads may be displayed to you by third parties, such as ad networks or exchanges.